Sunday, January 27, 2008

disclaimer for future reference

I do not have malicious intent with any entry I post.
Sometimes, I simply do not know how to deal with things.
Writing is an outlet which I have not explored much.
It is an outlet which I am now using.
If I want to write, I will write.

I am stating this because I was informed that it is in poor taste to write publicly about something when the involved party is capable of reading it. I understand this, and while I was just speaking my mind, I can see how my words about hurt and disrespect in turn could cause someone to feel hurt and disrespected.

With that being said, I am sorry if my words caused additional distress.
And with that being said, I will not take that entry down.
These are my words.
This is my right.
This is my life.

No comments: