Saturday, May 23, 2009

back from the dead?

Hello, friends. I am a bad, bad blogger.
I wish I had taken the time to write about so many things.
Shows, trips, school, friends, everything.
So much has happened, and I didn't bother to capture it in words.
Clearly, I never even finished my 2008 recaps... but I will.
I need to keep track of my life.

Anyway, here's the deal.
I'm back.
I'm going to be writing again.

The way I see it, my life is going to be changing every single month. I'm already halfway through my first rotation, and time is flying. After this year, my life will make an even bigger change when I graduate, but we'll get to that later. This year of rotations will be an experience like none other, and it would be a shame not to document it. I've still been managing to go to a few shows, and since that opportunity won't last forever, I'd like to get back to doing show reviews too.

Updates soon. Very soon.
I'm back. I promise.

1 comment:

Devon said...

yay you're back!