Monday, April 6, 2009

time is a runaway

Five weeks.

Five weeks from today, I will have completed the first day of my first clerkship rotation- the official start of my last year of pharmacy school, and the official end of "college" in the traditional sense. "Rotations," as we call them, have seemed so far away for so long, and now they are nearly here. This is the real world. We are still students, but after five years of textbooks and paper patients, we will finally be in actual healthcare settings. We will be thinking like pharmacists, not like students. I am terrified.

I will be moving to Louisville, Kentucky. Most of my rotations are based in that area. Aside from one month in Indianapolis and one month in South Bend, I will be living in a new state, in a true "city," for the very time.

All of a sudden, life is whipping by me at a breakneck speed, and there is nothing I can do to stop it. The future is here...

...in five weeks.


Time is a runaway
Coming for you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you'll do great Meeshy! Life is scary but you're getting all the things you've worked so hard for. I love you <33