Thursday, June 5, 2008

twitterpated

Heaven help me... I have signed up for Twitter.

Twitter is a site that lets you tell people what you're doing at any given time. It is essentially just as creepy as it sounds, but also kind of fun. You can update it via the web or text message, and since I just upgraded to unlimited texting on my phone, I can send updates as often as I like. I suppose it's good for when you're away from home, without the internet, and want to keep people informed. If your friends have it, you can "follow" their twitter and get updates via text, if you so choose. I don't really know anyone that uses it though, other than Cavashawn, so I don't know how useful this will be. Basically, it's yet another site to waste my time and open the door to Internet stalkers. Hooray, stalkers!

Anyway, my page can be found at http://www.twitter.com/mynameismeesh
I also put it in my sidebar of this blog under "What Am I Doing?"
If anyone else decides to join this foolish thing, let me know.


Currently listening to: Treaty of Paris - "Rollerskates"

No comments: